A classic post of the blog: a recap at each hundredth post dedicated to show which were the most and least read of the first 400 posts. (1)
Since I started the blog in February 2010, the blog has received over 118,000 visits and hundreds of comments.
Find below the list of the top 10 and bottom 10 posts:
1. Impuestos en Francia vs. España
2. Will Boeing 787 ever break-even?
3. 787 Break Even for Dummies
4. Mi adiós a Ibercaja
5. Impuestos en Francia vs. España (actualización 2012)
6. Monaco GP Walking Tour
7. Airbus vs. Boeing, comparison of market forecasts (2012)
8. Airbus vs. Boeing, comparison of market forecasts (2011)
9. Patek Philippe Caliber 89
10. Beluga vs. Dreamlifter
390. Ballesteros (the movie)
392. From climbing to merely walking
393. De Feria en Feria
394. Not just another letter
395. The Art of War
396. Lowell Observatory
398. Book review: Pirate Latitudes
399. International Day of the Book
Let’s see what I’ll write in the next 100 posts…
(1) I wrote three just posts when I reached the first 100, 200 and 300 posts in the blog.
NOTE: the box in the right showing “Current Top Posts” shows the most read ones in the last two days, not the all-time most read ones (the ones above).