And with this entry the blog reaches 600 posts, a good number to make a recap to see which were the most and least read of the first 600 posts. (1)
Since I started the blog in February 2010, the blog has received over 280,000 visits and hundreds of comments.
Find below the list of the top 10 and bottom 10 posts:
1. Impuestos en Francia vs. España
3. Will Boeing 787 ever break-even?
6. Impuestos en Francia vs. España (actualización 2012)
8. Airbus vs. Boeing, comparison of market forecasts (2012)
9. Airbus vs. Boeing, comparison of market forecasts (2013)
490. Ailes Anciennes Toulouse, Visites Cockpit (April 2016)
491. Special assistance vs. free ride
492. Kronborg castle and Hamlet
493. Musee Mecanique (San Francisco)
494. Flight excursion to Najac
495. Lincoln and U. S. Grant on the preservation of the Union
497. The Spirit of St. Louis (book review)
498. Aerospace, a high-tech sector in Spain
499. Museu do Futebol (São Paulo)
As a curiosity, see below the evolution of the visits to the top 10 blog posts per year:
Let’s see what I’ll write about in the next 100 posts…
(1) I wrote four such posts when I reached the first 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 posts in the blog.
NOTE: the box in the right showing “Current Top Posts” shows the most read ones in the last two days, not the all-time most read ones (the ones above).